The Tallmadge Athletic Boosters meeting scheduled for Monday, April 6th has been canceled due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. The Boosters will hold their next meeting on Monday, May 4th as originally scheduled in the Tallmadge High School Community Room at 7:30 pm. However, given the fluid nature of the current situation, the May 4th meeting could potentially be held digitally if meeting in the HS building is not possible due to new governmental or District directives. More information will follow regarding this meeting in the weeks ahead.
Take care, stay safe, and continue to find ways to help your neighbors/support our local businesses during this difficult time!
Go Blue Devils!